10 Good Reasons for LY
- Laughter is a stress buster: it reduces epinephrine and cortisol levels
- Laughter strengthens the immune system: Lee Berk, PhD, from Loma Linda University in CA found that laughter increases natural killer cells and antibody levels
- Laughter is anti-aging: It tones facial muscles, increases blood supply to the face, nourishing tissues and making the skin glow
- Laughter is aerobic exercise: It increases your heart rate and is equivalent to any other standard aerobic exercise. William Fry, MD, from Standford University claims that one minute of laughter is equal to 10 minutes of rowing
- Laughter is internal jogging: Exercises abdominal muscles, improves facial muscle tone
- Laughter is a natural pain killer: Increases endorphin production, reducing intensity of pain
- Laughter helps control high blood pressure: Reduces release of stress-related hormones
- Laughter reduces depression and anxiety
- Laughter improves bronchitis and asthma: It increases lung capacity and oxygen levels.
- LAUGHTER JUST MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD!!!